It has been recognised that sometimes it’s not easy to find the right accommodation for wheelchair users to go away with their families or carers, so SSIT is delighted to announce that the charity has agreed to purchase a luxury motorhome for wheelchair users to hire all year round for holidays in the South & South West of England.
32 feet long, 11 feet high and 8 feet wide the motorhome provides the ultimate flexibility and comfort to accommodate people with a wide variety of special needs. The size and design of the vehicle provides excellent manoeuvrability.
- Wheelchair lift to wide-access doorway.
- Removable passenger seat for a wheelchair-user to be next to the driver.
- Seats and sleeps up to 6 people (2 x double beds, 2 x single beds including the profiling bed).
- Scissor-action Profiling Bed adjacent to the 6’ x 3’ panoramic window.
- Lounge/dining area with 360° turning circle.
- Plenty of storage cupboards and a hanging wardrobe.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, 4 hob cooker, oven, grill, microwave, and is fully equipped with crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
- Central heating so ideal all year round, a generator.
- Ceiling hoist from above the hospital bed leads into the wet room.
- Wet room incorporating two showers, a basin and a flushing W.C.
- Glide-Rite hydraulic levelling system to ensure the vehicle is flat and stable once parked.
Please note the motorhome does not have adapted driving controls
For more details regarding booking a holiday & hire charges please contact SSIT email@example.com